Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Quick Hello!

Hey! We had a quick minute in between meetings to email you guys! 

They just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to call while I am at the MTC on Christmas. There are so many missionaries here, it would just be impossible for all of us to call.

However! I will maybe, hopefully, be able to call at the airport on the 31st! Hopefully I can find someone at the airport nice enough to let me use their cell phone to give you guys a call. Would you prefer for me to call moms cell phone or the home phone?? My flight leaves at like 8:35, so I would be calling before that.

But, I will have my P-day on Thursday the 26th and will email everyone then!

I'm doing so well! I love my companions Elder Jaster and Elder Christensen so much! My district and zone is awesome! 

They keep us so busy here, it's crazy. But, I am loving the work, loving learning so much, and loving the people. We already taught an investigator and meet with him every day! We get 3 more REAL investigators this week.

Well we're off to another meeting!

Love you all so very much!

-Elder Westin Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment